www.ignou.ac.in | IGNOU BCA Syllabus 2011 | Latest IGNOU BCA Course 2011 | IGNOU BCA Program | Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
The IGNOU BCA Course is planned for those students who want to make their career in the field of information technology and Mathematics. Student who has done 10+2 can enroll for this program. IGNOU BCA program offers theoretical as well as practical knowledge of computers and software technology.
Eligibility for taking admission in IGNOU BCA course:
- 10+2 with Mathematics as a distinct subject.
- 10+2 without having Mathematics subject with IGNOU CIC course. If you don’t have CIC certificate then you need to complete PPC course with BCA.
Course duration: Min: 3 years and Max. 6 years.
Course Medium: This course is only available in English medium.
IGNOU BCA Syllabus Structure: IGNOU program is divided in to six semesters. If you don’ have Mathematics in class 12th then you need to complete IGNOU PPC along with first semester of IGNOU BCA. The syllabus of IGNOU PPC covers
- Some Basic Concepts
- Elementary Algebra
- Geometry and Trigonometry
- Equations and Matrices
- Calculus and Statistics
IGNOU BCA First Semester Syllabus Structure
- CS – 610 Foundation Course in English for Computing 4 Credits
- FHS – 01 Foundation Course in Humanities and Social Science 8 Credits
- CS – 611 Computer Fundamentals 4 Credits
IGNOU BCA Second Semester Syllabus Structure
- CS – 612 PC Software Application Skills 4 Credits
- CS – 60 Foundation Course in Mathematics in Computing 8 Credits
- CS – 62 C Programming and Data Structure 4 Credits