Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan, Government of Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad
RMSA AP Model Schools Project announced notifications for the Recruitment of Principals, Post Graduate and Trained Graduate Teachers -2012 for 355 Model Schools. Candidates can apply online from 29.2.2012 through website http://apms.cgg.gov.in, www.dseap.gov.in and www.rmsaap.nic.in and also the examination Hall Tickets will be available on these websites.
- Vacancy: 355 Posts
- Scale of Pay: Rs.20680-46960
- Qualifications: Two year Integrated Post Graduate Course from Regional Institute of Education of NCERT; or Master’s Degree from UGC recognized University. B.Ed. or equivalent teaching degree.
Post Graduate Teachers (PGT)
- Vacancy: 4615 Posts
- Scale of Pay: Rs.16150-42590
- Qualifications: 2 years Integrated PG Course from Regional Institute of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; or Master’s Degree.
Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT)
- Vacancy: 2130 Posts
- Scale of Pay: Rs.14860-39540
- Qualifications: Four year Integrated degree course from Regional Institute of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with 50% marks in aggregate.
Zone wise vacancy details
- Zone-I (Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam): 700 Posts
- Zone-II (East Godavari, Krishna): 80 Posts
- Zone-III (Guntur, Prakasam, Nellore): 700 Posts
- Zone-IV (Chittoor, Kadapa, Ananthapur, Kurnool): 1780 Posts
- Zone-V (Adilabad, Karimnagar, Warangal, Khammam): 1860 Posts
- Zone-VI (Mahabubnagar, Ranga Reddy, Medak, Nizamabad, Nalgonda): 1980 Posts
Age Limit: 18 to 39 years for PGTs & TGTs / 35 to 50 years for Principal as on 1.7.2012
Application Fee: Rs.250 for recruitment test.
Date of Written Test
- PGTs: 10th May, 2012 from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- TGTs: 10th May, 2012 from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Principal: 11th May, 2012 from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Interested candidates are required to apply online through website http://apms.cgg.gov.in between 29.2.2012 to 16.3.2012.
Last Date to Apply: 16th March, 2012
For more details, Visit: http://apms.cgg.gov.in